Discounted Admission to David Cronenberg: Evolution at TIFF Bell Lightbox
- As part of our collaboration with TIFF this fall, ALL MOCCA Members will receive a 20% discount on admissionto David Cronenberg: Evolution at TIFF Bell Lightbox, from November 1, 2013 – January 19, 2014!
- A landmark exhibition featuring mysterious artifacts, otherworldly objects, visionary designs, and unseen footage, all offering a rare glimpse into the psyche of one of the world’s most fascinating and provocative filmmakers.
- To take advantage of this exciting offer, present your MOCCA Membership card at the Steve & Rashmi Gupta Box Office at TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- Discount valid off the regular adult admission only. Tickets are on sale September 17 for TIFF Members and September 25 for the public.
Ongoing: Free Reciprocal Admission to National Gallery of Canada Exhibitions!
Don’t miss the current and upcoming exhibitions!
- Open until September 2: Sakahàn: International Indigenous Art
- Sakahàn—meaning “to light [a fire]” in the language of the Algonquin peoples—brings together more than 150 works of recent Indigenous art by over 80 artists from 16 countries, including impressive installations created specifically for the project.
MOCCA is pleased to provide Members with even more art access through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Program!
- Current MOCCA Members at the Household Member ($100) level and above will benefit from free/member admission and member discounts at participating organizations.
- Qualifying MOCCA Members will receive by mail a gold NARM sticker. Simply attach this sticker to your MOCCA Membership card to take advantage of these additional benefits! Click here for more information.